gets fussier as day progresses....

my happy morning baby gets fussier as the day goes by, he is super happy in the morning but by 5pm i feel like i am in hell,,
He is 8 months old and the doc says hes fine. but man at 5 pm to bedtime i feel like i am running a race i cant seem to finish,
i cant figure out what the deal is maybe he is tiered and needs more sleep or if he is bored or sick of his toys or what....
any ideas on how i can get my son to be happy all day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my lil one is the same, she's happy all day, but about 5pm she gets fussy. I just put her to sleep though, only because our day begins at 430am so I can do that. Maybe try to get him to nap at about 3pm? just an hour or so, maybe he'll be better.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• It sounds like he may be overstimulated and/or tired. Try giving him either a later nap time or sneaking in another shorterned nap time, and see if that helps.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My son is 8 months and can be like this at times. He doesn't take really long naps, only short power naps. When he gets like that, I know he's tired and needs to lay down. Sometimes he'll sleep, sometimes he'll lay there and play with his crib aquarium. Either way, he is getting down time and can relax.

ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Try this link: http://www.askdrsears.com/html/5/t051200.asp#t051208
    Babyness

Answer by Babyness at 10:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2009