Tooth Fairy

My dd will be 6 in February and some of her little friends have lost a tooth. She's so jealous of the visits from the Tooth Fairy-but try as she might not one wiggle! How old were your kids when they lost their first tooth?

Hollander

Asked by Hollander at 9:41 PM on Sep. 13, 2012 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• He was 5, right before he turned 6.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:42 PM on Sep. 13, 2012

• same here his 6 lost his first tooth right before hitting 6
    babygurl17_89

Answer by babygurl17_89 at 10:14 PM on Sep. 13, 2012

• age 5
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:23 PM on Sep. 13, 2012

• One was five and my other little one was six.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:10 PM on Sep. 13, 2012

• It was a couple weeks after DD turned 5 that she lost her first tooth. Second tooth came out a month after that. Third a year later and fourth a couple months after that.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:17 PM on Sep. 13, 2012

• My daughter is almost 7, and she was jealous, too...and then all 4 of her front teeth fell out within a 2 or 3 month period LOL. She looks ridiculous, but LOVED getting those visits from the tooth fairy.

Side note, I gave money and took her to the dollar store to spend it, but one of my girlfriends does a new toothbrush like they do on Sid the Science Kid.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:32 PM on Sep. 13, 2012

• I think my oldest son lost his first son around 6 1/2 or 7 y/o.
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 5:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2012

• My dd lost them early by 2nd grade, but my ds didn't lose his until almost the end of 3rd grade. He lost many in 4th grade. He wanted to lose one in school because he wanted to make the nurses bulletin board for those that lose teeth in school. They also get to put the tooth into a tooth necklace that she supplies. It also makes it easier to find the tooth under the pillow when you have to put your wings on.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 9:31 AM on Sep. 14, 2012

• Aw. Maybe write a letter of support from the fairy and a small treat. Like: Dear X, I know it doent's wiggle now but soon it will and Holy Cow! Then I will come to play and you will hit pay day.

Um...okay so that was a BAD rhyme in two secs. But you get the point. She has the fairy come and all is well.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 2:07 PM on Sep. 14, 2012

• Five or six.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:21 PM on Sep. 21, 2012