What is inside me?

I had a baby 4 weeks ago. I took a mirror to check my episiotomy stitches, and I noticed that there is a pink wall inside me. What is it? Is it an organ falling out? I can feel it when I walk a little. Should I make an OB appointment? Or what? Anybody have any ideas on what I see? My next OB appointment is 3 weeks away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Health

• I don't know unless it is your uterus. Call your OB and ask. It would even be worth going in so that you don't need to worry about it. I'd be interested in what you find out, just curious, if you wouldn't mind posting an update.

Answer by Bmat at 8:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I would call your OB. Doesn't sound normal to me. If it starts to hurt at all or it starts coming out of you get to the ER.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I would assume you saw the walls of your vagina. If you are concerned, go see your doctor. It will ease your mind.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I agree with Kaycee14. Your vag may look different now and it could just be normal. But there is nothing wrong with making an appointment to have it checked out.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2009