WHO IS HAVING A NICE FRIDAY?

I went for my mammogram and now I am very sick to my stomach. It is the side effect I get from it.
Now I am hoping it turns out good. But,They have been hurting alot and I would be surprised if nothing shows up.

dancer

Asked by dancer at 9:56 AM on Sep. 14, 2012 in Health

• I AM HAVING A LOVELY FRIDAY, THANK YOU FOR ASKING.

Hope you feel better soon, Dancer. I'm a huge advocate for getting regular mammograms! GL!!!!!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 10:03 AM on Sep. 14, 2012

• Hope you feel better.

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 10:14 AM on Sep. 14, 2012

• THIS GIRL!!!!!!!!
    Well, so far anyhow.

I hope your test comes back clear.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2012

• Feel better soon!!
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 10:24 AM on Sep. 14, 2012

• Thank you ladies. Please say some prayers for me. I need them. My boobs really feel different. Alot of times,they hurt so bad I can barely function at work. I feel like sitting down and crying,I don't feel like that except when they hurt bad! The worse pain I ever felt!
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 10:43 AM on Sep. 14, 2012

• Ooh, sorry you're hurting, dancer. I hope it comes back negative for anything bad. This might ease your mind- breast cancer very rarely hurts before it's detected by a lump. You might have cysts- those hurt.

As for my Friday- meh.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:56 AM on Sep. 14, 2012

• So far it's eh. I didn't sleep well last night and I was already exhausted yesterday so I know I'm going to be pretty tired all day. Plus today is my manager's last day at work and I'm kinda sad. But it is pay day so that helps lol. I hope you feel better.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 14, 2012

• why would a mammogram make you nauseous?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:13 AM on Sep. 14, 2012

• dullscissors-I don't know why it makes me feel like that,it started a few years ago.
    dancer

Comment by dancer (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Sep. 14, 2012

• So far so good. In about an hour it will get crazy. I have to pick up both kids at school and take them for their annual cardio check up. Make a salad for dd's soccer pasta dinner, do lots of laundry, yuck, and make dinner. Then go to the other side of town to get my dd from the soccer dinner. Now I'm just relaxing.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 11:32 AM on Sep. 14, 2012