Is it me or . . .

did the all the text here get smaller??? Anyway, my real question is, how often do you trim your baby's nails? I feel like I am always trimming her nails and yet she is still able to scratch me . . ouchee!!!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 8:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah the text is smaller... I thought it was my glasses at first LOL

I trim my 1 year olds and my 3 year old's nails like every 4 days. Their nails grow like crazy while mine are poo
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Yes the text did get smaller. I trim my daughter's every two weeks. When she was a baby I did it about the same.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i trim mine DD's all the time and she still scratches. She reaches for my eyes which is awful.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I was just thinking that the text was smaller! My son is 13 months old and I have to trim his nails all the time. It seems like every other day they need to be cut.
    lindsaymomof2

Answer by lindsaymomof2 at 8:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My son is 2 and we cut his nails once a week. And yep the text is smaller but I am glad to know it is not just me. I thought my son hit something on the computer and I didnt know how to fix it. LOL
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I try so hard to trim my sons nails once a week, but he will NOT leave the nail clippers alone. Even if he has a toy in his hand he still goes for the nailclippers the minute he sees them.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Every 3 or 4 days. They grow like crazy and she will scratch herself in a heartbeat!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I thought it was my bad eyes, yes it's small!

I trim my kids' nails every week. It's one of my least favorite parts of being mommy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2009