Attachment??

Did any of you ladies feel extremely attached to your SO when you were far along in pregnancy?....

Ok there is alot to this story, But basically to keep it simple, Me & my SO areant in the best financial situation right now, I mean we areant extremely struggling but we DO have a little girl on the way and are not in the best financial situation. SO.... My SO plans to go to new york at the end of feb. over night to visit friends and is EXTREMELY against me going, Than... He is going away for a weekend in VA after the baby is born. Also, he is going to lancaster for a weekend next weekend.
Now, i feel as though he shouldnt be spending that kinda money right now because of the situation we are in, our daughter will be here soon. Plus i feel very uncomfortable being alone here night and day.. con...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes i would be mad and feel deserted. .................. if he got mad that i asked to come i would be suspicious.   my son was born at 34 weeks so...........yeah he woudl not be allowed to do that at all! you are justified in your feelings!

AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• When he goes to new york i will be almost 35 weeks pregnant.... now alot of it is that i dont feel comfortable with him spending the money, but also because i dont wanna be here alone.... so i brought the idea up that i could go with him for a day trip instead of sitting here alone while he goes overnight.... I feel like this extreme attachment to my SO right now, when he goes away over night or long periods of time i get very anxious, no matter who im around...

Now my questions are, Would you be mad about your SO spending all this money and getting mad when you bring it to his attention?

& would you be mad if he was mad about you asking if you could go with him, after explaining how you feel about being alone at 35 weeks pregnant???
    Anonymous

• amalia thank you!!!!! i told him its suspicious that how he was acting about me going... and he bluntly said to me " i dont want my pregnant GF taggin along".....

I dunno how to handle this... i dunno how to get through to him how i TRULY feel about this whole situation!
    Anonymous

• i hate being in a differnt room to my SO and im not pregnant!!! i hate away time and he knows it!!! i would never leave him for any amount of time unless i had too...
    He shouldnt be leaving you!
    You should be saving!!
    You have every right to feel the way you do!!!
    Im sorry but if i was you i would kick his ass to the curb!!!!! NO ONE treats me like that!!!
    Anonymous