can early labor begin in my inner thigh? it just feels like cramping and it is hard for me to walk up and down the steps. i have not had problems with this in my pregnancy and very little back pain which earlier this evening was achy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i am 36 weeks 6 days
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 9:05 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• why did u post anon and than reg? lol...

I dunno about the labor in thighs but its prob just because you are 36 weeks... thats alot of pressure on your pelvic and it prob goes into your thighs and your lower back...

kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Could be the baby is sitting on a nerve... I never heard of labor starting in your thighs.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 9:09 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• isnt bein prego a pain sometimes lol...i was hurtin like that and it was becu i was dilating, but i def agreewit kwiseman19 too.
    Anonymous

• u know what you can do to relieve some pressure...

put your back against a wall, and spread you legs...not to the point where your about to break into a split but just put some distance between ur feet... and than slowly bring yourself down so your knees are bent and your back is FLAT against the walll....

Also... If u sit in a chair... sit straight up, feet flat on the floor, spread a little... and have ur SO push on your knees... it relieves the pressure from your back....
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• im feeling the same thing,i guess its normal?mostly i just feel so much pressure in my thighs,hard for me to pick my legs up sometimes like to change and put shoes on,and also feel so much pressure in my girl part..
    im 37 weeks now but i started feeling this when i was about to be 36 weeks or maybe it started around 35 weeks,..i dont think its a sign of early labor,maybe just the baby positioning himself down their for so long
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i felt pain in my girl part and my dr made me go in that day..I had started dilating....maybe yall should get checked out
    Anonymous

• Labor is funny and different for each baby, if, a nice warm bath don't help, or the persists, or you have a discharge call DR., my daughter had a similar pain,she was 36 weeks too,she couldn't walk ,and I never heard no one scream like that before, (I WAS ALSO IN THE HOSPITAL), she called me on the phone screaming,when, they got her to the hospital,she was rushed to the OR, for an emergency C-SECTION, she had pre-eclamsp(sp) and the tearing of the placenta, my daughter was rushed to the ICU, my grandson was rushed to the NICU,he weigh 4;13, my daughter stayed in the hospital 9 days. Now, I'm not trying to scare you, but, I will never tell a pregnant woman, her pains aren't important, I wish you well.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2009