My sex drive is deminishin......What do I do?

Ive always been very sexually active. I love sex!!!! I love sex with my husband!!!! Lately, though, Im losin my want. Its still there, but not even close to as much as it used to be. Ill even loose it in the middle of an intimate moment and have to stop. It might be stress, idk. Its pissin me off, though, and I dont kno what to do!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I think it could be stress or maybe you want to try something new in the bedroom (maybe spice things up)if none work I would talk to your health care professional.
    mary360

Answer by mary360 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Take time for you! Begin and exercise regime and when you feel better about yourself...voila! I lost 25 pounds in the last year...and I'm always in the mood! Even if you are in shape, the health benefits are amazing. A little KY helps on occasion too. Don't be shy, that's what that stuff is there for! I love it even when I don't "NEED" it...if ya know what I mean! Best of luck.
    traciesbw0101

Answer by traciesbw0101 at 8:29 AM on Jun. 20, 2008