Live Abortions?

This is nagging the hell out of me. I was browsing something, some website, cant remember for the life of me what it was. And I read something about some states approving live abortions? What is a live abortion? And why the would any state approve it?

tiffers32788

Asked by tiffers32788 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Baby born ALIVE, feet first, then scissors into babys skull kills it, sucks out brains. fucking SICK
    Anonymous

• I have no idea why a state would approve but some people need serious help, that would even consider that. JMO
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 9:23 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i thought a live abortion was where they deliver you and then let the baby die?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• anon 920 are you serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is that what a live birth really is? i think im going to be scik
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• im mean live abortion
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My bio teacher who was a doctor explained a live abortion just as anon 9:20 did. That' s what I believe it is also...although I definitely do not agree with it at all. To me, a live abortion is just plain sick.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• But what was most distressing was to learn of the method Christ Hospital uses to abort, called induced labor abortion, now also known as "live birth abortion." In this particular abortion procedure doctors do not attempt to kill the baby in the uterus. The goal is simply to prematurely deliver a baby who dies during the birth process or soon afterward.

For full article click here 

BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• What anon said is called Partial Birth Abortion. Those kind are illegal
    Anonymous

• Another obama granted sickness for all his voters.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 9:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• obama said he was against late term abortions, this is state level obama has no control over that
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009