Is there a product I can buy at walmart that will protect my hair from heat stylers?

I have tried leave in conditioners but they are too heavy for my hair. What I am looking for is something that will make my hair smooth and shiny and protect it from heat styling, like my hair straightener.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• got2b crazysleek hot smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion

it is AMAZING... I flat iron my hair almost everyday and this stuff is awesome
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• You'll have to read a few labels to find such a product, but they basically tell you that it protects your hair from heat.
    Just make sure whatever product you put in your hair about 20-30 BEFORE you plan on flat ironing....this is ensure that your hair is dry. Never flat iron your hair damp or wet (unless you have a flat iron designed for such use). Doing this is BEGGING for ultra fried, split ends and thinning hair.

Also turn your flat iron down on the lowest setting your hair can tolerate...I don't know why everyone feels like it needs to be cranked up to the highest setting.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 9:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Pigs feet juice works well.
    Anonymous

• Do they make pigs feet juice in a form over the counter I haven't been able to find it lately? Hah just kidding! Got2b stuff has to be my favorite I will look for that one thank you ZaTa
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• your welcome!!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2009