did anyone?

use drugs while pregnant?
or smoke cigarettes?

I havent used drugs, but i have smoked cigarettes.
I have heard of women smoking crack and stuff while pregnant and think its horrible.

Ladies lets get honest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My sil smoked weed with her baby and he is 7... he has lots of problems... he had baby problems and now has problems as young boy!!! please ladies... 9 months without weed is not going to kill you, be overly good for 9 months and smoke after... its just not worth the possible risks!!!!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 10:06 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Nope never used any.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 9:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i smoked cigs, my baby is completely healthy.My friend smoked cigs and weed her baby is completely healthy.I actually know alot of women who smoked weed and thier babies are fine, but that other stuff will def. harm the baby
    Anonymous

• And I know women who've smoked cigs and their kids have horrible asthma and breathing problems....
    Anonymous

• well of course but my son is fine.I think thats if you smoke around them after they are born especially if there is a family history of it.what do you think that the baby is smoking as you smoke? The only bad thing about that is the baby will be addicted to the nicotine for the first few days of life if at all.
    Anonymous

• I don't even take pain pills while pregnant. BUT I have had about 8 oz of wine total (meaning a sip or two here or there).
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• A baby intakes everything you do - food, drink, alcohol, and yes, nicotine. If you can sleep at night knowing your baby will be addicted to nicotine when born, that's your own perogative.
    Anonymous

• anon 935...
    Dont be a drama bug.
    Anonymous

• i dont know why you feel you have the power to judge people.yes thatis true your baby does intake everything,but i wouldnt sit there and act as tho i were perfect either!
    Anonymous

• i have been honest with my doctor the whole pregnancy about smoking cigarettes. i am pregnant and smoke, 3-4 a day, not saying it is right, but i worked in a bar with my son and smoked more than i do now and he was completly fine. but did go through the withdrawl in the hospitall,
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 9:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2009