Surgery for a pinched nerve in elbow?

Has anyone had it? If so, how long did it take to heal, how much pain were you in, did they put a cast on, and did you have to keep your arm straight? I have to have the surgery in 2 months, and I am a little scared.

BIMOM21

Asked by BIMOM21 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They are doing the surgery as a last resort. They have to take the nerve n my elbow and moveit to the side of my arm. Everything else they tried failed and it is geting worse.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• google it or talk to ur doc
    Anonymous

• I did google it, but i want opinions from someone who went through it. My doc never had it, I know what they are going to do but dont know the other answers.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have never heard of surgery for a pinched nerve. When I had a pinched nerve (I was in incredible nerve pain and could not feel my fingers) I went to a chiropractor and he fixed it. Surgery would be an absolute LAST resort for me.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2009