view on...

Religion & Spirituality?

I believe that...

People who are religious are afraid to get to hell, & people who are spiritual have already been there.
I believe in a higher power to guide me but not a direct GOD.
GOD to me is Good Orderly Direction.
I dont believe that there is a set of rules we need to follow in order to get into heaven.
I believe in doing the right things for the right reasons, and as humans we all fall short.
I believe that no matter what we are provided for as long as you have faith in whatever your higher power is...

For me, My higher power is my mom who passed away to cancer last year. She is my rock & these are my beliefs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well said hun. Religion is a crutch...it's like the song says "drugs or jesus" You can have faith and spirituality without the belief in God.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 9:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• thanks :]
    Anonymous

• Well said I completely agree with you.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• ok so i shouldnt have posted this ANON i guess...
    Im the one who wrote it.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• wtg girl!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:00 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I believe in the God of the Bible
    I believe the Bible is His inspired Word, my guide book for life
    I believe that He created Heaven for humans and Hell for satan & demons
    I believe it's not about religion, but a relationship with Jesus Christ that takes us to Heaven
    I believe it's not about rules and regulations, but the motivations of our heart. Something which only God can see and judge
    I believe God's love extends to all people no ,matter their race, sex, age, sexual orientation, occupation, denomination etc. He loves the sinner, hates the sin
    I believe in sharing my faith with others because of my love for them and because that's what I'm commissioned to do, but,
    I believe in letting others decide for themselves what to believe without judging and criticizing them
    and these are my beliefs.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 7, 2009