Is anyone else on here raising their grandchild?

clara50

Asked by clara50 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I'm not but more power to you! I know you never planned on having kids after your own kids were grown up. I know there are lots of grandparents like you. God Bless!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I'm a new mom myself, so I am definitely giving you kudos. My grandparents are more than likely going to end up raising their great granddaughter (my cousins baby), and it just breaks my heart to know that it is a very good possibility. They have raised their own children, raised a couple of their grandchildren and now possibly a great grandchild? If it came to that and if we had the resources, I would offer to take the baby, but financially we'd never survive. So kudos to you and the best of luck!
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• she asked if anyone was raising their grandchildren, not off good luck or ohh have fun
    Anonymous

•  I am raising my now 8 yr old gs... if you wish to talk just pm me... I have had him since his birth and my dh and I are (by his request) going to be adopting him this yr...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:00 PM on Feb. 7, 2009