In response to the pregnant man question Have you ever heard of Lee Mingwei?

He is a real man who is pregnant no lie. He is now and has always been a man genetically, he has never been a woman here is the website if you do not believe me www.malepregnancy.com.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think the site is fake, well at least the designer baby part is.... look at it it tells you to put your thumb to the screen and it will scan it. but it doesnt say its a joke or anything
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i dont understand why he would do that! isnt it dangerous for him?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I dont know, but the place he went to is also a place where they do the designer babies thing. I think it is so strange.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i know i read designer babies and i wanted to see what they said but i couldnt find anything on the site about designer babies.... i just want to know success rates and prices because i think its RIDICULOUS what science can do!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• If they can get a man pregnant than they can do just about anything! for the right price that is.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:54 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I just don't get it?? Where is he carrying it?? He doesn't have a uterus, or did they "put one in him"? I think it is kind of strange...it freaks me out.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:58 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• The site is real it is just difficult to navigate. At the top left of the screen are some links, one of them says Mr. Lee Minwei and there is a story of him and a link to a seven minute youtube video that is a preview of his documentary. I don't know about that thumb thing though, that is weird.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Oh crap you know what? It is a hoax Damn I'm not usually this easily fooled.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2009