My Toe! What could be wrong??

Okay, I have been holding off on getting my foot scanned because I thought that it would just work its way out but on my left foot & the 2nd toe to the smallest one seems like it has a nerve or "something" wrapped around my toe. I can't often bend my toes when I walk at times & it makes it hard for me to even workout when it comes to calves or running on treadmill. I guess my question is to see if anyone has had something like this happen. I'm scared to bend it too far because it feels like it could actually pop. It feels so gross & I can't stand it. My right foot did something simiular on the same area & it actually DID pop & then it bruised up. ICK! It's driving me crazy & will probably go have it scanned...Can anyone relate to what may be going on or have a clue?

onespecialmom

Asked by onespecialmom at 9:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Health

• I have heard of Gout & that doesn't seem like this is my symptoms that I am having but at least its a move to figuring it out. (((ha))) I really think that I am going to have to get it looked over before long...

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I have the same kind of pain in my big toe and at the joint of my foot. Everybody I have talked to said it sounds like gout I have not had a doctor to look at it, but I am pretty for sure that is what it is, because I have all the symptoms that my aunt has and she has been diagnosed with it.
    mommaspride

Answer by mommaspride at 10:49 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Go to a doctor.My hubby 's uncle had gout and lost a toe.
    Anonymous