Thanks if you can give me some answers!!!!

Well anyway i had posted up here about 2days ago. Ok iam goin say it again just for the ladies that didnt get a chance to read about me. I had a period on 1/4/09 and i have a 28 day cycle and i still havent gotten a period yet.Ok now today is 2/6/09 and when i wipe myself i have a clear slippery discharge wit a lil light spots of blood.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what is ur question??? if your question is "am i pregnant"..... go take a test because we dont know as much as your dont know... we are not doctors... take a test and tell us the news!
    Anonymous

• Clear Blue prego test $13.00 CVs
    Anonymous

• yeah try a pregnancy test, who knows maybe its just stress or something. but like someone else said were not doctors so try a prego test and go to the doctors.
    NicsMommy29

Answer by NicsMommy29 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• go to the dollar store they are cheep and accurate i took mine a day after my period was supposed to be here and it told me i was expecting lol well that i'm pregnant... they are pretty good but ya we can't tell you much i had alot of bleeding my first two months on pregnancy cause i had normal periods but ya and i noticed the discharge before anything else that and the sickness and sensitive breasts and my nose smelling everything...
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• okay according to this period calculator your like 5days late...so you sound prego to me!
    Anonymous