has anyone gone thru this?

your babies grew up with a different dad starting at a verryy young age (mine was a newbie) but still has a relationship with their father?

and how did it turn out? do they side with the dads? are they rebels? or did they grow up loving both the same?

Keeely07

Asked by Keeely07 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm kinda confused to the dynamic here.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 9:47 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• basically was i a great thing for your baby's d real father to be in their life? was there issues like youor child sided with one or the other dad? was your child a rebel?
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• sry there is typos..im typing with one hand....baby asleep in the other haha
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My mom got remarried when my brother was 2. His bf was a part of his life but my brother was closer to our step-father. At 18 he legally changed his last name.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My DD is closer to her step father than her bio dad. She has alot of problems steming from her birth father being in and out of her life. She calls my DH her dad and her real dad her fake dad.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2009