is their anyone who didnt notice they were having contractions and just thought they were having braxton hicks??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, i felt mine, I knew it was real labor. It was a gut feeling!
    Anonymous

• Well, I started to "feel" labor at 7 AM. By the time I got to the hospital and checked in it was 8-8:30AM and I was 8 cm. Apparently I had been in labor in my sleep. (Son was born as 10:55AM)
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 10:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I dilated to 8cm without feeling as much as a twinge. I had a Dr. appt. 3weeks before my due date. When he checked me he asked if I had been having any cramps or pains. I told him no, not at all. He said I was 5cm. I went home, my water broke, still no cramps or pain, get to hospital at 8PM- (2 hours after my appt), got checked, I was 8cm, had a few cramps for about 15mins. when I started pushing, cramps stopped, I pushed a few times and there she was at 8:40PM!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I was fine before hand. I was at my moms cause my husband was deer hunting. I was supposed to be induced on Monday and it was friday night. I went to bed at like 1 am sat morning cause me and my sis stayed up late. At like one I told her to get mom I thought I was in labor. I just kinda cramped a bit. By 3 i was in full blown labor. I had labor for 22hours. It was horrible. It all ended with a c-section.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2009