Is it normal or am I just being selfish.

I'm 36 wks now and throughout my entire pregnancy I'm bummed out when the weekend comes. I'm so used to partying and staying up all night. No one wants to party with the pregnant girl. I don't have to drink to have a good time but no one even invites me out and when they do(Every blue moom) I'm too tired. Does anyone else relate? I'm just lonely & bored. My BD still goes out too and leaves me at the house! ;(

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 9:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• same here but the Husband stays with me
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i wouldnt let him... im sorry but he should be with you!!!!
    Anonymous

• He should be spending time with you.When you are preg,you figure out who your real friends are tooo.But,he should be with you!!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 10:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I see your hubby and raise you another one who's addicted to YouTube He works a 14 hour shift but when he's home he's on YouTube, I joke about it and call it Sammy Tube, most man are like that, I heard some where that when people ask you how many kids you have you should always add one so if you have 2 you say 3, the youngest would be your hubby who almost always acts like a child, men thing that when we get pregnant the only change that happens is in the tummy, they're clueless. if only women can produce sperm, it would solve so many problems. good luck to all of us

Shaima78

Answer by Shaima78 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Yeah I understand where you're coming from. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and I havn't gone out once...and i used to go out once a month dancing with my husband. Basically, I feel too tired for the night life and I don't restrict my husband if he wants to go out with his friends. He respects me enough to go and hang out with his friends once in a while instead of all the time. I spend my time at coffee shops reading or movie nights with my hubby or girlfriends. You know...I have a group of girls that I only go clubbing with...and then I have another group that I do more "intellectual" things with. Do you have any other friends who would enjoy going to a movie or something besides to the club drinking?
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 10:33 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Omg I TOTALLY RELATE. As I am sitting in my room right now 16.5 weeks pregnant, my boyfriend is bartending out in our kitchen with a couple guy friends making all my favorite shots that we would take together. Up until this point it didn't bother me to be around ppl drinking...but now I'm just sick of it, and it's only been 16 weeks. I don't want to be selfish and tell him to stop drinkiing but I just wish he understood that I was used to being the party girl and now I have to restrain myself from doing things for my child. I think he and his guy friends want to go out to a bar tonight..he asked if I want to go..usually I would say yes but I don't feel like sitting there watching them drink. At the same time I dont feel like sitting at home... :*(
    LittleMonster22

Answer by LittleMonster22 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• well i guess we wont be pregnant forever and after the baby gets here maybe going out won't seem that important. and if it still is I already have baby sitters on deck.
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 10:48 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i am not usually a partier but i have felt a little down with this pregnancy. not about the baby just about how the s/o is reacting to the whole situation. there have been a few times i have thought that i wish i could go out. last night i actually did go with my boyfriend, sister, and brother-in-law but they all ordered drinks and of course i couldnt. you said you don't have to drink to have a good time? what about going to do something else. movies, coffee shops, book stores with live music (those are fun), shopping (if you have the money), lunches with friends, etc. there are so many things that you can do without drinking. i have a friend who is also pregnant and those are just some of the things we do together. if you need some more suggestions of things to do let me know and i can help you.
    evilangel23

Answer by evilangel23 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 6, 2009