Being pregnant I know we should take it easy , has your daily life changed meaning in less cleaning or just really taking it easy & doing nothing lol I have a 17 month old so that's kind of hard to just sit

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i know exactly what your talking about but it depends how you feel ......doctors say you should stop if you feel exhasted or before at least ..i know its hard because you have to depend on yourself to cook, clean, pick-up, change the baby, etc.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have a two year old lol.. so no haha. MY dh works nights so I cook, clean, bath her, etc all alone.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:15 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My son was 2 when I had DD..... my routine didn't change until I was ordered to bed rest. I did most of the stuff for my son unless I was at my full time job
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:18 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have a three year old and take care of all the household chores (laundrey, dishes, cooking,etc) but I actually feel a burst of energy when I'm doing stuff. I also go to the gym and work out pretty hard (eliptical and running)...I just listen to my body; if I feel tired or out of breath, I slow down. I never try to force myself do anything if I feel like I can't. Sometimes, If I'm not feeling too hot, I just won't clean that day and sit around with my daughter instead :)
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 10:25 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I worked fulltime throughout my entire pregnancy, and still cooked and cleaned too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I too am pregnant with a 17 month old, and a 4 year old. My dh works 2nd shift and I am a full time college student.

Half the time, i feel like I could just fall over from exhaustion. I've been going to bed earlier and wishing I could sleep in, but the baby gets up at the same time every morning. This is a lot like my first pregnancy when I could sleep ALL the time.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 4:24 PM on Feb. 7, 2009