IF U HAVE AN IUD DOES IT BOTHER UR HUBBY WHEN U HAVE SEX?

MY HUBBY SAYS THAT EVERYTIME WE HAVE SEX HE HITS IT AND IT BOTHERS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I've heard that before, but not to the point that he was bothered too much. I've had two now over the past 13 yrs. I love it. Maybe he will get used to it. I wouldn't snatch it out just yet.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• It's common for that to happen....just call ur doctor and tell them, they may be able to move it or something. I have the Mirena and I heard sometimes the thread can be a little long and your hubby could feel it, but they said if my DH feels anything they can trim the thread off more. I guess it all depends on what you have.
    lilmans_mommy

Answer by lilmans_mommy at 10:40 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I HAVE THE MIRENA TOO.
    Anonymous

• When I had my copper IUD my hubby could feel it and it bothered him, but I had it removed due to complications anyways. I now have the Mirena and he can't feel it at all. I believe my gyn said that if your partner can feel it you are supposed to go in because that means it is not in the right position.

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:03 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• my so doesnt feel anything. i have the non hormone releasing iud
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 11:04 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• MAybe because your uterus is tilted or certain positions. I think you should tell your Dr. just in case those aren't the reasonsand it is slipping or not in correctly.
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• my bff has one and her man feels it and it scratched his head if u know what i mean and she asked her doc about it and she said that the bigger the "member"the easier they can feel it so he goes fishing when they are intimate...
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2009