40 weeks sunday

Im 40 weeks sunday and the doc says baby dropped but nothing going on now im feeling like these small pains like crampy every ill say 30 mins but not getting stronger does this mean i could be going into labor ??? Baby also moving alot!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Probably not honey:( When they ARE getting stronger and 3-4 mins apart then you are probably in labor. I feel ya hon! I am 37 weeks tomorrow and I am SO DONE with this! Walking and orgasms helps...Even if they are self-induced orgasms:)
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:36 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• It could be early labor. you never know. You have 2 weeks before the baby is overdue so don't stress. Walk and have sex and eat spicy foods hah!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• this is gross but my frenemy (we were prego at same time)she felt like she had to out do me anyway stole my baby name and all...she actually made herself throw up to the point of dilating and going into labor
    Anonymous

• The baby slows down when you start going into labor. I didn't feel ANYTHING leading up to my labor. I was at my last day of work when my water broke and I stayed, finished my shift, drove myself home, changed and grabbed my things, THEN went to the hospital. I took my time. My water broke at 8:30pm and I didn't get to the hospital until 11pm and she was born 6:59am.
    MommyHess

Answer by MommyHess at 12:23 PM on Feb. 7, 2009