What are some things you miss(ed) while pregnant?

I miss being able to poop. No, seriously! I have taken everything the doc has okayed and I eat prunes after every meal. The prunes are the only thing that help...sometimes....
But most of all I miss me. I want to be happy and secure again. I dont know why but when I am pregnant I get so incredibly insecure and I hope hormones are to blame for that. I miss smiling but it seems to take so much energy to smile these days:( Just a sad night I guess. I am 37weeks.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 10:31 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i miss my regular jeans, being able to stay up late on the weekends (i cant now, im too tired), coffee, my ciggarettes (i know, its bad, but it was the only thing that calmed my stress, and since i quit i am a very moody lady =))

And in a different sense of the word miss, I "missed" my 21st bday, cuz i was 5 weeks pregnant. So there's that...

But it's all worth it in the end, and for the time being, I am much healthier, even if I am moody
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 12:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I missed going to amusement parks. I live by a Six Flags but I could never go. :(
    But you don't have very long to go. Get your rest and cheer up!
    If you're sad now you should probably watch out for postpartum depression as well.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:34 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Oh I am sorry :( it is probably hormones.

I miss my regular clothes, I miss not crying at everything, I miss my normal vagina.. but none of those things really bother me. I am one of the few who loves being pregnant. I feel beautiful and womanly. I just feel amazing. I do have mood swings but it's normal!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 10:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i miss feelign invincable or however u spell it. like i was able to watever i wanted and people would move out of way or hold dorrs open for me..
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 10:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I missed good sleep.
    wilcoxamanda

Answer by wilcoxamanda at 10:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i miss being able to shave my girl part lol... i hate it!!!!!....
    I also miss good sleeep & wearing whatever i want...

But i love my baby girl who is due in april :]
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I missed not having to pee every hour, a good nights sleep, and not having to throw up everyday! But it was all worth it :)
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 10:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I miss sleeping on my tummy and trampolines.

bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i MISS COFFEE, COLD CUTS, COFFEE : ( NOT GETTING UP TO PEE
    Anonymous

• Coffee!!!!!
    Coffee !!
    coffee!!!!
    I can't wake up! LOL
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:25 AM on Feb. 7, 2009