How Long Is To long To Go Without Sex

Can you tell me how long is to long to go without sex????????? Can any one tell me or answer what do I do to bring the romance back???????

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I guess it depends on the person and the situation. We really can't help you without more information.

Answer by feesharose at 10:39 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Two weeks is too long in my opinion. Auuuggghhhh, I am not gettin any right now and not happy about it! LOL. It's been a month.

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• My fiance and I have a 10 and 1/2 mth old due to complications with a previous pregnacy of which we lost a son we decided not to have sex during this pregnancy, and still havent had any yet everytime I bring it up to him he does not respond or gets mad and says when it happens it will happen but I don't know what to think sure my body has changed and I am not as confident as I used to be but a little compliment would be nice once in awhile!!!!!!! so it has been a year and 1/2 I am so ashamed to admit that, what can I do??????

• Maybe you should ask hubby/SO this question. I think he's the one more apt to answer it correctly.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:12 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I have asked him and no answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• You guys should try a counseller.
    They would be better to acess the situation because it sounds like your hubby is having some serious issues with sex..

• Women want romance most if not all of the time. Men want sex most of the time. Stop looking for romance. Make dinner in a skirt with no panties and make sure he knows. But don't allow him to touch you. Flash him and things. Make him crazy. Then asap push him against the wall and give it to him.

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:35 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Since we got to know I was pregnant we stopped having sex and after giving birth there was only one try (due to medical reasons) so far. Our daughter is 18 months old now. THAT is long. I'm starving!!!