Does vitamin A lead to hair loss? and what about Calcium ,do u have any idea how should i choose it , i mean with Vitamin D or with out .

i want to take also Fish oil , but am afraid it will make me break out( coz am suffering with acne), do u have any idea guys regarding this vitamin too?

mamishad

Asked by mamishad at 10:19 PM on Sep. 15, 2012 in Health

• I've read that it's easy to overdo vitamin A, and it could lead to hair loss. I took fish oil a long time ago and I don't remember breaking out.
    SotilSol

Answer by SotilSol at 10:24 PM on Sep. 15, 2012

• Fish Oil is healthy. Not so sure about Vitamin A. Take a Multi-vitamin like One A Day or Centrum. Then you can add Fish Oil .
    lga1965

Answer by lga1965 at 10:34 PM on Sep. 15, 2012

• Fish oil is good,if u overdo a it can lead to hair loss
    tigger3itch

Answer by tigger3itch at 2:07 AM on Sep. 16, 2012

• Take calcium with vitamin D.  The vitamin D helps your body to absorb the calcium.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:51 AM on Sep. 16, 2012

• Too much of any vitamin can be toxic. Take your vitamins and any supplements to your doctor and discuss appropriate dosage.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2012