What's the best way to make money as a young mom who doesn't have much

This is my first child due sometime in October and I don't currently have a job, I'm looking. Not having enough money to support my baby is really the main fear I have as being a parent. Besides the money factor I'm extremely excited about being a mother its what I've always wanted but truth be told I'm not ready financially and I'm terrified. I would just like advice from other mothers or moms to be who have gone or are going through what I am & how they got through it and ways I could make money while pregnant and after the baby is born. Enough to support myself and the baby. Not sure if a 9-5 will be enough. The father is looking as well. I have faith that I will manage just fine but the support and advice from others would help a great deal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work from home. Try a house cleaning business,daycare busienss or a business from home.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 11:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Have you thought about selling Avon. It is a great way to make money now and when the baby is born. You can work your business around your familys schedule which is great considering most people have to work their family around their job schedule. During these hard economic times i find that people still go out of their way to buy avon because of the quality and price.
    you can take a look at my website
    www.youravon.com/amarwaha

if you have any question feel free to email me.
    ajm2104

Answer by ajm2104 at 1:20 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I have three kids and have been able to stay home with my dh the only one working with my business (but because of health issues, dh can no longer work, so i am still lucky enough that i only have to work part time outside of the home and still be comfortable) but not only is the business i do good for income, the products won't hurt my kids and i have toxic free house!
    ArmyWifeMomof3

Answer by ArmyWifeMomof3 at 10:36 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Girl, you have to start your own business!  Now is the best time to start thinking about it.  It's so easy, just take a good look at www.stuffformoms.info.  There are alot of ideas, including links back to three real business websites which can give you ideas:  Errand Service, Virtual Assisting, and Advertising Service.   Good luck!

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:51 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Look for a job. Work opposite shifts once the baby is born to save on daycare.
    Anonymous

• Do you like candles? They are a great way to make money! I am with Gold Canyon Candles and have made great money with it. I would love to chat with you more about it. Also check out my website at http://mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz Congrats by the way on the baby to come. ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 9:37 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• MonaVie - amazing 100% natural wellness product - www.thegreatproduct.com/ugalde 

Simple - Affordable - and amazing team that supports and provides - a product that you can be proud to promote and is safe for the entire family....

February is Free Wholesale Distributor Signups

Visit my page for more details - please ask any & all questions - Andrea

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 10:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom of 4 amazing kids. I wasn't happy with the childcare I had tried to find, let alone the expense that comes with it for 4 kids! So, I wanted to find a way to be home with my family all while bringing in the income I needed. I finally found an amazing company that has blessed my family in so many ways! There are NO PARTIES, NO SALES, NO INVENTORY TO STOCK/SHIP, and NO RISK! I truly LOVE what I do, helping others achieve their goals, and being able to spend all the QUALITY time with my family at the same time! and I love helping other moms be successful like I have become! If you are motivated, I would love to talk with you! Request more info at www.familiesrok.com
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 5:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Im a Passion Parties consultant and I love it. It lets me stay home with my 16 mth old. I set my hours, own my own business, have tax write offs, make great money, get out of the house for a few hours a week, and help other women and their relationships. No inventory to carry either! www.sylvias.yourpassionconsultant.com
    sylvia10907

Answer by sylvia10907 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• contact me and I can show you how we--We have a Income guarantee. Also a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on your distributor kit and juice should you decide not to use. Not many companies will do this. We want people to actually make money, so it is not a binary and you only need to sponsor ONE person
    Synaura

Answer by Synaura at 12:59 AM on Feb. 15, 2009