SNORING, PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

OMG the past few nights my SO has been snoring so loud that i can't even hear the tv and it wakes me up at night, i'm going crazy, he has always snored but a quick push would always stop it, but nothing is making him stop, it's really driving me crazy, does anyone know anything that works for snoring...PLEASE i'm so desperate!

Rachel1786

Asked by Rachel1786 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• TRY THE NOSE STRIPS....I THINK THERE CALLED LIEK BREATH RIGHT OR SOMETHIGN...BUT N E WAYS THEY OPEN YOUR NOSE ALLOWING MORE AIR FLOW IN
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 10:52 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• Has he been drinking too much or working a lot of overtime. It may be the cause of the change. Or maybe getting over a cold. Try getting to the root of the problem perhaps. Hopefully it's temporary. Hang in there!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 11:02 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• we are all getting over a cold so that may have something to do with it, but the nose strips don't help because he's breathing though his mouth and it's a very obnoxious noise that sounds like the way a bulldog breaths, i'm like 10feet away and it's driving me crazy, i'm gonna want to kill him when i try to go to sleep lol
    Rachel1786

Answer by Rachel1786 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• He could have sleep apnea. Record him snoring and the next time you go to the dr take it and see what the dr says.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I hear you on the snoring! My SO uses a sinex nose spray that works wonders if he takes it a couple hours before he comes to bed. The trick is getting him to take it every night. Best of luck...and here's to a good night's sleep.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• i stop my hubby from snoring with a quick elbow in the ribs, he just turns over, and doesn't wake up! but he DOES stop snoring!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 11:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• punch him in the head. j/k. i just pinch his nose for a second and he stops.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:05 AM on Feb. 7, 2009