Slimquick?

has anyone as any success with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Unfortuantly, I did not, I did not like the way it made me feel. As a matter of fact I still have the bottle with some of the pills still in it. I fyou are interested below is how I lost a good amount of weight

The only one that I have tried that I have had any success with ( and will begin again ) is Metabolife. I only took one pill a day ( they say three) had threee large salads with lots of meat ( good meat) cheeses ( yes I know ) and regular NOT diet dressing... cause lets face it if it doesnt taste good you will not continue to eat it . dingin out wasn't that hard.
    If I was really deing for something crunchy I would allow my self 10 crackers at one sitting ( only once a day if I really needed to much on something ) with tuna fish ( with regular mayo) . I only exercised 25 minutes three times a day and took 1 walk along the beach front. I started out small on that one and was finally able to make it the 2 ml trip.
    GardenClub

Answer by GardenClub at 1:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2009