FIRST ever cruelty to animal FELONY charges!!! yeah!!!

Felony charges on employees of the nation's largest turkey farm, but still they are not fired!!!??? why is this acceptable?

Watch and learn ladies...spread the word too!!!

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=West_Virginia_Turkey_Farms_Investigation_2008-Peta

Note: not bloody graphic, but sick, and you WILL want to kick these rednecks in the head!!! and never eat turkey or farmed animals AGAIN...hopefully.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• your worried about some animals when people go and kill there own children??
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 11:26 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• This is why I am vegetarian. I cannot stand that type of sick cruelty. I am glad at least something was done about it.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 11:27 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• It is OK to worry about animals and children at the same time. They are all innocent.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 11:28 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

yes but more people are worried about animal cruelty and not about children.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 11:35 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• "yes but more people are worried about animal cruelty and not about children."

I think both subjects need as much attention as they can get. I also think it is unfair to say that more people are more worried about one than the other because that is obviously something that we cannot measure.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 11:41 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• SOOOOOOOO not true Mrssundin. can't you multi-task and worry about both? I sure can and will. what is worse are the PEOPLE involved in animal cruelty. You want these psychos walking the streets with our kids around? They get RAGE from handling turkeys at their JOBS. Did you watch the video link? If these loonies treat ANIMALS like this, could you imagine what they would do to PEOPLE or kids?

I watched the video and I'm signing up for PETA. NOW!!!!!
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 11:42 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• p.s. Thanks OP, I won't be able to sleep tonight, or ever celebrate Thanksgiving again!!! ;)
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 11:46 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• I live in Virginia and we just had a man on trial for cruelty to animals against Roosters. They now have I think like 40 roosters they are trying to find homes for or else they are going to have to put them down b/c the state can't pay to care for them. This man was also tried not long ago for animal abuse for his puppy mill that he has as well but he got off on that one and then tried to sue the state for taking his dogs away. People sometimes just seem like they have no hearts and they are made of ice to think its okay to do things like this.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 11:51 PM on Feb. 6, 2009

• by: mrssundin that was a stupid remark. please excuse yourself while the rest of us discuss something other than abortion. i'm sickened by the video. their behavior is out of pure evil.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 7, 2009