Whats going on in my.....................................

Hey I just wanted to know what is going on in my body during the 2 week wait after an IUI? I had an IUI today and I am in the 2 week wait period and I just wanted to know if anyone has been through this and what is going on in my body during this time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The same thing as any other woman's body who is ttc. The sperm are trying to meet up with the released egg(s) and trying to create an embryo. If that happens, the embryo spends the next 5-7 days making its way through the fallopian tube, into the uterus and embedding into the uterine lining. There it grows and starts to put off the hcg that can be picked up in a hpt or blood test.

Good luck!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Perfect explaination.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:26 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Well actually if you have had an IUI then the sperm is in your uterus and the egg was probably released the same day as your IUI. So now your body is just waiting on the egg to implant into the lining and Poof your pregnancy test will be postive. Good Luck

pregnant belly

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 7, 2009