my son is 4

my son is 4 and ne still don;t talk he bring to doctors and doctores and tests avery thing came out fine i new him to talk so i no what he wants its very hard to understand what he wants

rose1967

Asked by rose1967 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• If he is four and not talking then he should qualify to go to a state preschool that would have specialists who can help him with that kind of thing. Try calling up different services in your area and keep calling until you get someone to help you. That must be very frustrating for you to not know what he wants. I'm sure it is frustrating for him, too, to not be able to tell you what he needs.
    NakylasMom

Answer by NakylasMom at 7:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• my son had that same problem and i took him to a special school that helped him alot take him to a speical school honey
    LPZ

Answer by LPZ at 11:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• You school district that your son will be going to school will help. My son went to a speech therapist and it helps. Also getting him around other kids also helps
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 20, 2008