Migraine sufferers?

Anyone get migraines? What are your symptoms? How do you help them?
I am starting to try to get reatment for mine but I want to see what others do. Thanks.

afdavis27

Asked by afdavis27 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Health

• How frequent are yours?
    I get about 2 to 4 a month sometimes more. I know mine are related to stress and allergies. I think it is good to figure out what is leading to them so you can make them less frequent. I take Excedrin migraine, lots of caffeine and rest ( if I can). IMO a hot beverage helps too.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:19 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I started getting mine at 18 with my first pregnancy. That Child is now 29 & they've never gone Away.. They ruined my life!! I've done A lot of my own reaserch! If I had any wishes to come true its to solve Migraine issues for the 30 Million of us that suffer! I'm currently on Nothing & no Care at all due to poor finances! I've had one last as long as 2 Weeks before I went in.. I had as many as 300 in 1 Year! I try to eat well. Sleep Well & keep A schedule! I don't do anything harmful to my Body! I only take 2 Aleve in 1 Day! Never more than twice A week to avoid Rebounds! I take Ginger Ale (Swill*) to me for the nausaea. I use ice packs, Lie down in A cool dark Room! With A cat to purr me to sleep! I may have on A Light Easy CD. Mine last now from 12-48 Hours! Mine Can be hormonal, Stress, Sleep/Food Deprived, Barametric pressure, Change in Weather, Even Wind! I take Gatorade to replenish The lost Fluids! I Try to help Other
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:43 PM on Feb. 7, 2009