I feel FRUSTRATED ????

I feel frustrated because of the following reasons: i want new mattress, i want a new furniture, i want to move my room around to adjust for the new baby and have my baby shower already ...i dont know what's wrong with me and like since there not done, it's driving me crazy ...and i dont know why i'm 27 weeks and like i dont know ......has this happened to anybody while pregnant???

Leilany1019

Asked by Leilany1019 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • thank you anything to help with it or something like that
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Welcome to being pregnant!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• It's called "nesting" darling.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 12:08 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• It's ok to feel frustrated and totally normal for that matter. You are nesting. It is very real and powerful. Many mothers and I know I went through it, you want everything perfect for when the baby comes. Even new things such as furniture so baby won't be on anything old and possibly dirty. You will feel that you will have no time to do these things when baby comes as all your attention will be on the baby not cleaning and so on and having the house perfect. It is instinct just like a bird preparing a nest for her babies, most humans experience the same thing, believe it or not some dads will experience these feelings as well. I hopes that helped.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 12:11 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i have the same problem.. we live with his parents and i accidently found out my baby shower and i think its too late.. 1 month exactly to my due date.. which means what i dont get i will be rushing around to get.. b4 he comes...
    1sttymmom409

Answer by 1sttymmom409 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 7, 2009