So they're trying to decriminalize the oldest profession... "Prostitution" in Las Vegas what do you think?

Is this criminal or what? Sex in the sin city LEGAL?!?! Oh boy... desperate times calls for desperate measures?! How sad... Everything is for sale and they think it will help the economy. Hmm, Recession + Good Time in Reno,Nevada= Revenue?

Don't take the family there on vacation.

Bellafleurs

Asked by Bellafleurs at 12:18 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (-8 Credits)
  • I think it should be legal.

Yeah, don't take your family there on vacation...if your husband and kids are sex-addicts! Give me a break with all of the sensationalism today...

eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• "Prostitution" Is illegal every where! It can't be legal in one state and not another!! Where is the link to this infomation?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• As long as they keep regulations etc. in place...I don't have a problem with it personally. As long as the people are involved by choice of course.

It is fine to vacation or live there because the prostitutes don't hang out all over the place. There ARE regulations/laws in place.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:26 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• it's legal in vegas already.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 12:27 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• How is legal? All it will do is spread STDS. Prostitution has always been against the law and always will be!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Prostitution is not illegal everywhere, and yes, states can have their own laws. You're sure you live in the United States of America, right?
    Anonymous

• ""Nevada is one of only two U.S. states that allow some legal prostitution; in most of its counties, brothels are legalized and heavily regulated. (In Rhode Island, the act of sex for money is not illegal, but street prostitution and operation of a brothel are). Prostitution outside the licensed brothels is illegal throughout Nevada. Contrary to popular belief, prostitution is illegal in Las Vegas (and in Clark County which contains its metropolitan area).""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Nevada

I say go for it and tax 'it'!!

LilLizaJane

Answer by LilLizaJane at 12:28 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Ya I want to see the proof. Show me the link!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Nevada
    http://www.usatourist.com/english/places/lasvegas/sex.html
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 12:29 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Ok then tell me why we always hear about the street whor*s getting arrested for it in Vegas and always see it on cops... this is a post of someone bored. Where is the proof. Don't have it dont post about things like this!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Feb. 7, 2009