By telling the story about my labor makes me want to have another baby, is that odd? Anybody else like that?

When I tell people about the day I had my daughter, it makes me want another baby. My pregnancy wasn't very pleasant and labor isn't exactly a picnic so I find it kind of mind boggling.

Jessica517

Asked by Jessica517 at 12:35 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• I completely agree. I hated being pregnant, there were parts about it that I loved but for the most part I hated it. And my babys only two months old but thinking about it makes me want to go through it again. Cuz it is a amazing experience, and I love my son to death. I think ill wait a couple years though.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 1:04 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I understand what you're saying and lately I have been kinda missing being pregnant, but NO WAY IN I*(*&(&(*& do I want another baby right now. Dd is just now gaining a little independence to where I can leave the room to go pee without her screaming bloody murder. Yeah, I think I'll wait a few years myself!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:32 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I understand, think about it, I know it was hard but it was the first time you saw your baby face 2 face. It is special. With all my pregnancies, I always felt special, it is like no other feeling.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Well that makes me feel good! I am pregnant with my first and TERRIFIED of labor. It's nice to hear that someone who even had an unpleasant labor experience wants to go through it again!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I think this way a lot. My first birth experience was horrible, and I felt like everyone ruined it for me..so I wanted another baby to 'do it my way'. Then when I had my twins, and everything did go my way, it was the best thing that ever happened to me, and I would LOVE to have another baby, and have another experience. I even dream of being in labor again. Women are crazy, let me tell you.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 4:59 PM on Feb. 7, 2009