Cravings when you were preg or if you are preg!

What did you eat or do you eat that ppl look at you like your from a diffrent planet?
I loved ham and cheese hot pocket I would cut it in half and put hot chips in to lol. I also ate french fries and diped it in mayo (lol i still sometimes do that) I also LOVED salt and vinger chips!! yummm lol

pinkanfgrl

Asked by pinkanfgrl at 12:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• salt n vinegar chips are what i've been craving...and sour candy (like sour patch dolls, so there's sweetness with it too) umm...i was craving wasabi for awhile (never had it though, lol)...um...chocolate and cheese-steaks (oh, i wish i was in Philly to get it)... in Los Angeles.
    :(
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i looooved jalepanos!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:46 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I bought a bag of salt and vinegar chips tonight cuz i have been wanting some and hubby looked at me like ewww
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:49 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• lol, those chips have always been my favorite.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I loved pineapple even though i had hated it my entire life b4. And I always craved strawberry jello and root beer floats. Nothing too strange though.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• With my first pregnancy and with this one I have craved sour fruit.... especially plums. I can not get enough of that, ha ha. I also craved hamburgers but I crave them when I am not preggo too!
    By the way, I love fries and mayo, yum..... add ketchup too and mix with mayo, yum yum!
    IsaacMom2007

Answer by IsaacMom2007 at 1:02 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• First kid.....Chicken tacos. 2nd....beef jerky and orange twin pops...at the same time. 3rd..pretty much ate anything...ALL the time. And with all three.....Pickles and chocolate chip cookies...YUM
    TylersMom323

Answer by TylersMom323 at 1:03 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Whole dill pickles with cool whip, and can spray cheese.....Yummy. I still eat it.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:03 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Nothing weird, just Icecream EVERY night! Seriously, I had it almost every night of my pregnancy and the best part was I never gained any weight the whole time. (And I'm a big girl to begin with, so that was a relief!) One night I went to the store and it was on sale so I bought 3 or 4 1/2 gallons so I'd have a supply built up! LOL! I got in line and realized I was right behind my friends hubby! He just laughed at me! I was so embarrassed to be seen with SO MUCH icecream!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 1:13 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• oh yes katchup and mayo mmmm lol!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:58 AM on Feb. 7, 2009