Totally need your input on this one!

Ok, so I'm texting back and forth with this guy. He's a friend. However I think he wants to be a friend with benefits, but anyways he sent me texts back and forth yesterday and here's the conversation to get the full idea: HIS: I'll play my hardest if you come over and give me a full body massage lol j/k, ME: yeah, and what's in it for me?, HIM: anything you want ;o), Me: oh really?
HIM: yup what do you want? ME: so many things, so little time, HIM: like? ME: a girls got to have her secrets, but if your around long enough you'll know! HIM BOO! ME: what? HIM: nothing.

So in your opioion to do you think I have him still interested. Or what would you of said if it was you?
thanks in advance.

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 9:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2012 in Relationships

• this convo sounds a little shallow
    id have him work so hard before he could ever get in my pants!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 12:17 AM on Sep. 18, 2012

• Maybe but, yeah I agree with meooma, he's into the chase. A word of caution, I've now been legally divorced for exactly 2 yrs today. And, I know you're going through one. The first 6 months after I moved out of my home & on my own I was bombarded. Ex boyfriends, male friends (some single, some not) were just coming out of the woodwork flirting with me. At first, I was flattered. But, now I realize it's because they saw me as easy prey (weak & vulnerable).

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2012

• I don't think he is interested in you as a person, but I do think he is interested in you for sex. To me, it's not at all the same thing, and I would probably not respond to his next text.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:56 AM on Sep. 17, 2012

• I agree, he's wants a piece of ass.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2012

• He's probably hoping for an easy answer, like flowers or mowing your yard. Guys are really not good at guessing what a woman wants. If you make it too hard for him, he may lose interest, if that's what you want.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:37 AM on Sep. 17, 2012

• If I were reading this conversation dead cold., I would say he put out a feeler (unless the convo before was something about his back hurting) a little flirty.
    You came off IMO more interested , more flirty
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:51 AM on Sep. 17, 2012

• He sounds like the creep on "How I met Your Mother" run
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 7:02 PM on Sep. 17, 2012

• Thanks 3libras yeah I'm completly aware. I have been on and off with this guy for years, HE and I almost hooked up years ago before I was married, that's why I'm having him chase me, I'm not desperate nor weak or vulnerable and I want him to know that, I've turned him down atleast 6 times to sex encounters. But yeah I just think he's going to need to work hard to get me!
    Sillylins

Comment by Sillylins (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Sep. 17, 2012