What book are you reading now?

I am reading Arcadia by Lauren Goff - I loved her book the Monsters of Templeton

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 17, 2012 in Just for Fun

• A friend (who hates to read) recently asked me to read a few of the books that her teen daughter wants to read. I'm basically looking for sex and language to report back to her. The books are:

Obsidian (and it's sequel, Onyx) by Jennifer Armentrout. (A girl falls in love with her alien neighbor)
    Cross My Heart by Katie Klein (a teen love story)
    Significance (and it's two Sequels) by Shelly Crane (A non-human guy imprints on a human girl, and crap happens)

I'm a little embarrassed to say that I've kind of enjoyed all of them. Especially Obsidian. So I have a soft spot for YA books - don't judge me!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2012

• Criminal and Deliquent Behavior and Profiles in Injustice

I haven't had time to read much since class started.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:15 PM on Sep. 17, 2012

• Well, I'm reading Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing for class, & A Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin for fun. I just love the Song of Ice & Fire series!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 17, 2012

• Self Made Man by Norah Vincent
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 1:45 PM on Sep. 17, 2012

• I am currently reading Admission by Travis Thrasher. It's okay, not my favorite. I just finished reading The Mailbox by Marybeth Whalen which was a great read.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 17, 2012

• Sun Tzu's The art of war. Mien Kampf and Dostoevsky's The brothers Karamazov
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:52 PM on Sep. 17, 2012