anyone know what this is???

me and my hubby have little bumps on our body mainly on our stomach and on our lower back anyone who might know what it could be or has had this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Health

• Are they red and itchy? It could be scabies (however you spell it)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Did you walk in grass or lie down in grass? I ask this because if it is scabies it is usually transmitted in the grass. I had scabies and they are itchy as hell. You need to go to your Dr. and get some special cream to put all over your bodies, also all clothing needs to be washed in HOT water. I pray that what you have isn't scabies. Good luck to both of you.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:33 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• thank you i hope not either its kinda scary....the weird thing is i have 3 lil girls and they dont have any bumps or rash
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 3:16 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Get checked because scabies is contagious.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 7, 2009