What would you do?

I just found out through my hubbys email that he has an ashley madison profile and has been sending messages to other girls. What would you do?

bella710

Asked by bella710 at 1:30 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• keep an eye on it, you did not say if it was bad, naughty, or good messeges, see what he's looking for and all.

once it gets bad enough, confront him.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:43 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• he just sent some messages that said hey hottie how are you and stuff
    however there is another one that says he wants to be straight out and wants have an affair that day... i dunno what to do?
    bella710

Answer by bella710 at 1:49 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I AGREE WITH PP. CHECK IT AND MAKE SURE U R CAREFUL SO HE CANT TELL U HAVE BN CHECKING UP ON HIM. THEN IF AND WHEN U HAVE ENOUGH ADDRESS THE ISSUE. MAKE SURE U HAVE YOUR DUCKS ALL IN A ROW WHEN U DO IT. U NEED TO B CALM AND CONFIDENT, FIRST AND FOR SURE. NO MATTER WHAT U WANT TO HAVE CONTROL OF YOURSELF FOR THAT CONVERSATION.GL
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 1:54 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I would leave him:( That's just me I wont tolerate that. If he is saying he wants an affair why keep him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2009