Please help me, I could possibly be your next custumer on Etsy.:}

I'd like to purchase something on Etsy . But I'm somewhat hesitant .HOW SECURE & SAFE IS THE SIGHT ? Can i purchase with a credit or debit card? What information of mine dose the seller receive? If AN ITEAM COST $35.00 Dollars is the tax already include?I JUST OPENED AN ETSY STORE, BUT HAVENT POST ANYTHING AS OF YET . WILL IT BENEFIT ME WHEN I BUY FROM OTHERS ON ETSY? LAST QUESTION LOL .LADIES HOW CAN I GET A BANNER 4 MY STORE ? IS THAT SOMETHING I CAN MAKE MYSELF OR HAVE DONE 4 FOR ME ON CAFEMOM HMMMM ? THANKS 4 TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY QUESTION . ANY HELP OR TIPS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED MUAH :).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Shopping

• Most sellers on Etsy take paypal, so it is really really safe! You don't have to have a paypal account either to use paypal. You can just say you will pay with paypal and then use your debit or credit card through paypal. If the seller is going to charge tax, which most don't, then they will state that in the top of their shop. As for it benefiting you when you buy from others, if they leave you positive feedback, then yes! You can either buy or make your banner. I don't know how to make them, so I bought mine. you can look at it here http://mycozycreations.etsy.com I just did a search for banner on etsy and found one that I liked and then bought it. : )
    kimmykim

Answer by kimmykim at 8:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009