Possible TMI!!! My husband suffers from premature ejaculation...any advise?

My husband and I have a great sex life other than the fact that he orgasims after 5-10 min of sex and half the time goes limp afterwards. We've tried a few techiques like squeezing the head or pulling out when the urge is strong, using a cock ring, herbal supplements, but nothing has really helped much. He's too embarassed to see a doctor and we're all out of options that I've researched online. Anyone have some advice for us? I'm about to go crazy!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• My hubby is the same way. what herbal treatments have you guys tried?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Ok this is going to sound funny but my hubbys trick is to think about something else like baseball lol. I know thats cliche but it works for him.
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 2:24 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• He took something that he saw in the back of a Men's Health magazine. It was called "PE" something. The company has quite a few sexual enhancing supplements. I know he got it at Walmart...sorry! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Honestly, I am willing to try ANYTHING!! LMAO!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• ive heard that if you get the guy to jack off like 20-30 minutes before you plan on having sex, he will last longer..because the "urge" will be gone..but if you says he just goes limp..i dunno...just do a lot of foreplay..you could also, like..when youre doin it, and hes finished his business..lol, but oyu havent..get him to finish you off..then afterwards, you fiddle around with him, getting him aroused again to get at it for a second round..which will hopefully and SHOULD last longer..good luck hun!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Uhhh.. It's pretty common for guys to go limp afterwards, that's kinda what happens after they've cum..
    And if it's a problem, as it sounds like it is, save sex until after you've had all your fun..
    Foreplay is a wonderful thing... Kissing, oral, teasing...Maybe have sex for a few minutes, and then go back to oral.. Switch positions.. Oral... Keep switching things up until you're done and ready for him to get off.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 3:07 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• my hubby can go as quick as 1 to 2 mins and he never fails 2 get rite back at full salute but if he ever does have the days he dont he just has a half time snack and i aint talkn bout nachos and cookies well its my cookie lol!!
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 3:26 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I think that it is pretty common for guys to only last about 10 mins. I haven't been with a guy that lasts any longer. Mine is the same way and it doesn't bother me. If I don't get mine during I get it after. Just love him the way he is and stop trying to fix it. It doesn't sound broken to me. Oh going limp after is NORMAL. That is what happens when guys get off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• ADDITION TO QUESTION: It's not that I find it a problem, because I always get mine in the end, it's that he has an issue with it and has performance anxiety. He stesses out so much about it that he makes it worse and ruins the moment. I'm asking more for his piece of mind, not mine, because he feels inadequate.
    Anonymous

• ok I have several suggestions... First have him jack off like a half hour before and that should help some. Also have him give you a LOT of foreplay so that you won't need as much time to get off during sex. 5-10 minutes is a little short but if you are all warmed up and ready to go from lots of foreplay first you should be able to get off within 10 minutes. Also my husband can go on forever when he has a good bit of alcohol in him I don't know if your man likes to drink but if he drinks some first good chance that will help; I've heard other people say that as well. Also maybe you could learn how to get yourself off faster if you are on top you have some control over that... if you would like to talk feel free to personal message me and I could give you some pointers I don't feel like posting my sex life in detail on here haha hope this helps some good luck
    punkrockmom153

Answer by punkrockmom153 at 1:07 AM on Feb. 9, 2009