anyone else lonely?

my husband has a friend over, my "friends" only want to hang out with each other and never me, and my son is a very difficult baby, always screaming. i just feel lonely often, like no one loves me. anyone else feel this way? im on 30 mg's of prozac and somedays i feel really good but lately i've had the blues

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 1:52 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I feel that way too sometimes except no one wants to see me without my baby. My friends have drifted off because most of them don't have children and my husband's friends (who are our mutal friends) only want to see him. It's really hard to find yourself after having a baby...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• yeah :[
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:56 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• aww maybe you should go take a nice bub bath and read a fav mag or book! If you need anyone to talk to you can IM me :)
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:02 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• yeah i agree, when you have kids, pple tend to drift off, then you kinda left up to your family for entertainment.

i only have one friend from high school and she also had a kid but i only see her once in a great while, alot of pple dont even bother with me now that i only have 4 kids, i think, i have my hubby's family and my sis to keep me company for now.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:03 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i just want my husband and his friend to leave already (they're supposed to go to a party) because they are annoying me by being here. i think i need to leave the room :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:04 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Awww Poor aliciatron...I Feel You.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 2:23 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I'm sorry!

I feel lonely a lot, too. Hubby is gone a lot and I'm picky about who my friends are, because of all the drama a lot of wives like to start. I swear sometimes it's like being in High School all over again.

If you ever need to talk - you can always send me a message! :)

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:40 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I'm married and (have been forced) to live 3,000 miles away from friends and family! I am extremely lonely! My Dh is not my Friend ( or family)... We live in a love-less marriage.. sucks...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:12 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• My man is a truck driver, home only every other week for only 48 hours. I get lonely, I live in a small hick town, and have come across the most unfriendly people in this town. I have only lived here not even a year and it sucks, no family here either, then I read most of these forums.

I feel for you women whose man is always home but can't be bothered. That has to suck big time. IMO, That is a sign, get away from him, I know it's easier said than done. You deserve MORE. Deserve happiness, because the kids sense it. Then it effects them.

Also, to the Anonymous one just above me, how are you forced to move 3,000 miles away? Is he in the military??? Why be in a love less marriage??? Not healthy. Get out while you can honey. He isn't worth the misery.

JanuaryRayne

Answer by JanuaryRayne at 10:27 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• stop havin more than one friend over or just tell them how u feel and when ur baby cries, dont always let ur son have what he wants, or be picking him up alot.
    Anonymous