I need help to catch him cheating.

First, I know I deserve better and that I should move on.
However, I've been dating this guy for the past seven months, somewhat serious. A few times I've had doubts about him cheating, I've asked and he's always said no. That he's so busy with work and school that he doesn't have time.
So, last week he left his computer signed on. Of course I checked his history. And he had been logging on to an online networking/dating service. I've created a fake account, he's responded. But, he hasn't said anything incriminating yet.
so, what's my next move. i don't have the time or energy to track him. But, i'm sure he is cheating and lying to my face. how long do i keep the fake account before i offer to meet him. do i have the fake girl stand him up, or do i show up with the emails?
I know, I know I should let go. But, this man is so under my skin that I have to know for sure. And i have trust issues from my ex .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe email him on the dating site and ask if he wants to met up then when he sees its really you then hes caught!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:38 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• to add more to my question, i need full detailed advice on what to do. i need a serious plan on how to handle this each day, so that i don't blow it and he ends up sweet talking me into believing him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• send me a message ill help you!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:47 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Uhhh.. Don't you have a kid to take care of?
    Stop focusing on this guy and go take care of your kid!
    This guy is NOT worth it.. It doesn't even matter if he's really cheating or not- the fact that you have enough proof, and enough of a gut feeling that has even made you ask the question is enough. Why waste more time on him? Why make yourself CRAZY?? What you're proposing is pretty.. well.... it's what gives women a bad name..
    Now don't get me wrong- I GET where you're coming from, and if it were before I had kids, I'd probably egg you on and give you some ideas and tips.. But being a mother, please don't degrade yourself like this.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 3:02 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• does he accuse you of cheating on him that's a sure way to tell
    When guys have a guilty consceince will accuse the girl to make their self feel better
    irishmaiden26

Answer by irishmaiden26 at 3:02 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• If your instincts tell you that he's cheating AND you have proof that he's on a dating site... that should be enough. You have better things to do than waste your time on this petty stuff, move on with your life because a guy like that doesn't deserve ANY more of your time or effort.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• reel him in and pretend to be his dream girl... ( you already know what he likes).. Pretend you are into exactly that.. make him feel like he has found someone so in tune with his feelings.. Then set up a time and blow him off.. and later email him saying "he isn't your type".. ( sorry meant this as a joke but I am so sick of women getting hurt and men coming out ahead)>
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:11 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i agree that if you have a kid you should be paying attention to the child and not the loser! just dump him already!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 5:27 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• 7 months...not worth it, now I can see if you were together for a long time, I can understand you wanting to track him. Set him up and have someone else stand in and you be nearby and walk up to him and bust his ass!

Dump him.
    JanuaryRayne

Answer by JanuaryRayne at 10:17 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• maybe you should just stop wasting your time, break it off with him, and move on. It's going to hurt you more by going through all this stuff.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 7, 2009