What are some good apps to have on hand?

I already have a lot of them but I still would like to know am I missing some helpful or fun ones......Any suggestions!

ILYNAA

Asked by ILYNAA at 11:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2012 in Technology

• I like instagram, words with friends, draw something. I also have Talking Tom for DD, and just downloaded a Call Elmo app last night (I am sure this will be a HUGE hit).

I also love my currency converter (but I am assuming you live in the US and have no need for such app).
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:17 PM on Sep. 17, 2012

• What is you platform? iPhone, iPad, droid?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:18 PM on Sep. 17, 2012

• I use the google play store I have a samsung galaxy nexus..... @AF4life where do you live? I love instagram because for some reason I am obsessed with taking pictures of everything my girls do all those special moments. I have never heard of the talking Tom and I am sure the elmo one will be a huge hit.
    ILYNAA

Comment by ILYNAA (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Sep. 17, 2012

• I live in Japan. I have a currency converter so that when I am off base, I can put in the phone and see how much US dollars I am spending. LOL
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2012

• What kind are you looking for? I'm more interested in apps that help me keep track of things, or are otherwise useful (like a period tracker, shopping list, etc.), so I may not be helpful if you're looking for games and the like. My most used are probably Out of Milk, Period Calendar/Tracker, Pandora, Opera Mini browser, and the Merriam-Webster Dictionary.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:10 AM on Sep. 18, 2012

• medical, news,
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 10:28 AM on Sep. 20, 2012