Shettles Method???

Has anyone heard of the Shettles Method on "How To Choose The Sex Of Your Baby"? And if so, has anyone tried it or actually had gotten good results from it?
I heard from a friend she was trying it and I just want to know if anyone else here agrees with me that, that is impossible to choose the sex of a baby.

jsmjam

Asked by jsmjam at 2:43 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I've heard of it and I've read that you have a great chance if you follow the book to a T!!! I'd like to know too because I have 2 boys and I want to up my chances of a girl this time!! (Dont get me wrong, I'd be just as in love with another son, but I know this will be my last and I want to try for a girl if possible...lol)
    AmandaDenise26

Answer by AmandaDenise26 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 7, 2009