What do you love to watch kids do?

I have noticed   (working at a school) or even at home and get togethers that I love to watch kids eat (especially when they are really hungry) they look so cute trying not to make a mess and I LOVE watching them concentrate on something. like trying to get something right for the first time or trying to color in the lines. Have you ever watched your kid deep in thought and you just wonder what they are thinking?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:48 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You're right, sometimes just watching them eat makes me so happy - I like seeing my kids interact with teachers, peers, or other moms when i take them to their after school classes. Recently my daughter joined a sewing and stitching class, and my daughter loved the relax atmosphere. It was so great watching her try to do her little needle work...priceless
    krubalc

Answer by krubalc at 3:08 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• I always wonder what my little monster jk is up to lol eather he is thinking what he can get into next or something. I also love to watch him draw its so cute even though its little squggles lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:50 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• i love to watch them play..im a single mom of a 4yr old, and dont really have any friends, and so she never really gets to have playdates with kids her age, so i take her to the park as much as i can, and i love to just watch her interact with the other kids, and see their imaginations at work..puts a smile in my heart!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:01 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Welcome to my world Alexis 06! They ar so frickin' adorable when they find something to occupy their minds! Like I said my son is 10 and I still giggle when he puts the head phones on and looks up on youtube.........the theme song to Pokemon! I'm like "Dude, you are SOOOOOOO innocent"
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:09 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• aww Landon drew a picture today and said it was a car and it was racing his papas car at the drag haha it was sooo cute they have such good imnations (sp)
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:12 AM on Feb. 7, 2009