A little freaked out

Ok I know im a grown women and I shouldnt be freaked out by being home alone lol. But hubby is at work and the wind is crazy blowing haha. Do you ever get freakedout home alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have been alone for a while, I have my son on the loveseat tonight (and we have a 3 bedroom house)! but the livingroom always feels safe lol. I have learned to be the man/woman of the house! I do freak myself out sometimes.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:22 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• A few years my husband was working 50+ miles away so he stay with relatives, i swear i was scared i couldnt go to sleep. It was a crazy time! I would call him just so he can "tuck me in" lol
    krubalc

Answer by krubalc at 3:02 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• oh yes alot.. specially because i keep hearing baby cries in my house and i dont have a baby!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 3:05 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Lol branches are hitting the window. I even told DH to cut them since its been 65 the past few days lol. I think I'll call him and tell him if he doesn't cut them down today I'll call my dad to do it haha. That will get him on the ladder!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Remember how you would wake up at night when you were a kid and think you'd heard someone "in the house" or "in your room"? And you'd just lie there absolutely paralyzed, thinking that if you even moved that "whoever it was" would know you were awake and GET you? That happened to me not too long ago and I'm grown with grown kids! :-) ...and I've been known to chase away a couple of skin-heads with a baseball bat who were beating up a kid outside my apartment once! It happens to us all!
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 6:22 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• What's really funny is that for some reason I'm not as freaked when my 6 month old baby is awake! Like he's going to be able to anything!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:04 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• lol remind me when my fiance and I were living in our upstairs apartment after just having our son. There were tornado watches out for everyone around us (i'm scared to death of tornadoes). We didn't have anything to eat that night so my fiance ran out to the grocery store and left me and our son alone. I heard the tornado sirens go off while he was gone just to let people know there is a watch out so I grabbed our son, our big dog, and our 3 cats and locked us all in the bathroom and wouldn't come out until he got home. He got home and came to the bathroom door asking me what I was doing and I just told him "using the bathroom" I didn't want to look stupid saying I was freaking out.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 9:08 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• lol bassy..

Ya.. I live in a very old house and also in a small mining community.. so when there are mine blasts the whole house shakes and it shifts.. not enough to be noticeable but it does they all do...

but anyways when I am even up later I hear all these creaking noises and on occassion I have been known to jump up and run into bed with him even if he's home..
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 11:39 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Sometimes, but i just pray and put it in God's hands
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Oh yes! I feel like a chicken most of the time, but I also put myself into that situations sometimes by reading murder mystery novels lol! When we first moved into the apartment we are in now, the furnace makes a few funny noises, and every time I would hear it, I would make my SO get up and go downstairs to check it out.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 7, 2009