Wanted: tips to spice up my love life!

I"d like to do something new in the bedroom department as an Anniversary present for my hubby. We're pretty run of the mill missionary, cowgirl, oral kind of people...Any techniques that work well for you and your man that I could steal?!? :OP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Feb. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• hmmm maybe a vib or insted of 69 have it to where he is laying on his side and his face down there towards you and do reverse 69 lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• How about some flavored stuff?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• sensual massage works wonders the build up makes the ending amazing, try some new positions there are many sites that have them in picutres a few are even animated to show you how.

There are so many things toys, outfits, role playing, creams, oils, or finding a new spot to have sex in besides your bedroom! Also try bedroom games, there are dice games card games and others and they get you interacting and trying new things and exploring. another great thing to do is phone calls, text, emails, you would be surprised how much of a turn on little messages can be throughout the day. You could go all.

It all really depends on what your looking for, what is it you want to change, are if there any things you have heard of youd like to try or made you think hmmmmm thats interesting, pay attention to those things they are good indicatiors of what to look for.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:43 AM on Feb. 7, 2009

• Feel free to PM, I answer these types of questions all the time in my line of work so I can normally narrow things down when i talk one on one with someone.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:44 AM on Feb. 7, 2009